[AccessD] Remote Support for Access 2007 Applications ? VerySlow Response Time During the Day

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jul 23 03:00:01 CDT 2012

Hi Jim

That is not so. The free LogMeIn is excellent for ad hoc remote tasks. We use it a lot as it allows us when we work at clients (which happens often and routinely) to reach our office workstations at any time even if they are powered off.

We prefer Remote Desktop to our terminal server for dedicated tasks but, as you know, this often requires adjustment to firewalls at clients which may not be possible.

This you cannot do with TeamViewer without a paid license.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 23-07-12 9:27 >>>
Actually neither does LogMeIn for that matter...what you get for free is a crippled product.