[AccessD] Anyone running Access 2000 under Windows Server 2008 R2?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 21 16:10:30 CST 2013

I have run Access2003, on a Hyper-V Virtual drive with Server2003, on a
Windows 2008 host... unfortunately, it was no more than a short term test
but did not have any issues.

OTOH, I have abandoned Access 2000 as I had a number of issues and that was
just running it on an XP PC. If my memory serves me well there were some
issues with OS 2000...the way it multi-tasked?

Jim