[AccessD] New thrd: dates

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 22 08:09:21 CDT 2014

Hi Bill

You would rely on dtStamp being a date/time value. The field would be of data type Date.

The records would be stamped identically with the value of dtStamp.
If you want the real time as close as possible, for example in a loop of long duration in VBA, you would call Now within the loop for each insertion.

/gustav