[AccessD] Double-click produces error

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:13:07 CST 2014

Charlotte, that's interesting. I had it working for a while, made some
changes, and whoops... there it was again. By accident, I realized that one
of the events was a click and not dblclick, so I made them all clicks.
Then, I deleted them all, re-entered it all, and it's working fine. I
haven't a clue. I hate to use it if it's buggy, but it's what the clicks
are doing more than the trigger, so I might mention that in the article.

Susan H.