[AccessD] Save a concatenate to another field

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Mon Feb 24 23:49:18 CST 2014

Make an update query with one field, Title.

In the 'Update To' row, put : [TitleProper]& " " & [SecondaryTitle] & " " & [SubTitle]

A thought - if [TitleProper] is Null you'll get a leading space in the [Title] field.  You might want to investigate using the + concatenation operator instead of the &. For example, ([TitleProper] + " ") will evaluate to Null when [TitleProper] is Null

Stephen Bond
Invercargill, NEW ZEALAND