[AccessD] Save a concatenate to another field

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Feb 25 18:52:12 CST 2014

Got it - wonderful !!
When I first opened the query in design view I was thrown because I didn't
see anything. I'm not well-versed in writing directly in SQL. But when I
changed to SQL view, I saw what you wrote. I will keep this version of the
database to use as an example. I've now copied it into the original and
updated it.

Thank you so much!
Kathryn