[AccessD] Bounced Message re: VM

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 23 06:28:20 CST 2014

The OT (Off-Topic) list is not new.

has a habit of posting his Tech questions to the Access, Tech and OT lists.

If you hit reply all and are not subscribed to all three lists, you will get bounces from the
one(s) you are not subscribed to.

It can actually be a bit annoying because I get three copies of each initial email and we end
up getting bits of the thread in different lists - it is sometimes difficult to remember who has
said what on which list.

--
Stuart