[AccessD] Bounced Message re: VM

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:05:42 CST 2014

For some reason I replied to rocky and got a bounce as if there were some
new ot list, as Rocky had in his addressess list

dba-ot at databaseadvisors.com

On Jan 22, 2014 8:56 PM, "William Benson" <vbacreations at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just get so jeallous hearing people talk about VMs and I have no idea
how to create them.

> I wonder, can one machine's restore point become a vm? The reason I ask
is that I just got a brand new laptop and I want, before too much is added
to it beyond basic stuff and all current windows updates, to have it
capable to support VMs in its present "clean" condition.

> Honestly I don't mean to hijack rocky's thread, and if this question is
sufficiently ay variance with issues he is facing I will be happy to repost
it under another heading.