[AccessD] Membership File Changes

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:54:58 CST 2014

I would also add that the autonumber PK is very good for searching for all
records created before and/or after another record, without having to
compare pinpoint precision date fields, which even then may not have
*enough* precision when things occur in a batch mode.

How else could I sit on record with RecordID = ######## and find the very
next previous record?

All I know to do is look for the MAX(RecordID) WHERE RecordID < ########.

If someone knows a way to do that with GUID, then I will stand down.

But being an ignoramus and knowing nothing about how GUIDs are constructed,
only that they are essentially "random"...??

Otherwise, well bite off my fingers.