[AccessD] Exporting a stored procedure to csv file

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sat Sep 6 13:47:06 CDT 2014

Sorry about the confusion.  It is the results of a stored procedure that I
want to export as a csv file.  The stored procedure returns a set of rows,
the 2 parameters are used to filter what rows are included.
The previous way I have done this is to use the stored procedure to fill in
a table and then export the table.  Just wondering if there is an easier
way.  With an adp there was a simple command but this doesn't seem to work
with an accdb:
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputStoredProcedure, "EXEC
dbo.spsfrFDClaimScheduleCreate " & Me!cboFilter, acFormatTXT, strFullName
David