[AccessD] AccessDay Was: Re[2]: Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:35:31 CST 2015

Since Shamil included all those links to Alpha Software, I feel compelled
to post a shameless plug: I'm just putting the final touches on my
forthcoming eBook/book called "The Access Developer's Guide to Alpha
Anywhere, obviously with the blessing of the Alpha team. It's going to
in-house review at the end of this month. I don't know how long the
internal review will take. There's talk that the eBook version will be
released with the eReader that Dan Bricklin wrote (also in Alpha).

A.
​