[AccessD] Dropped records...Boatloads of them

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue May 26 15:09:08 CDT 2015

IMHO it seems very unlikely. Without corrupting the database.

I did have one incident years ago where thousands of records disappeared
from a database.  Turns out a naïve user wanted a subset to the data so she
wrote a query that retrieved all the records in the table and then just
deleted the ones she wasn't interested in, assuming that the records were
deleted from the query and not the table.

It took a while to ferret out exactly what happened.