[AccessD] Access web app

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:32:01 CDT 2016

Hi!

I need to chage a one-to-many relationship to a many-to-many relationship to
a small Web app - I know. I don't want to hear any crap from you guys! :)

I don't have to do it, I'm the only one using it so I could bypass this and
just dump the additional data in a memo field or something but I want to do
it right and I might get an article out of it - worth pursuing at this
point.

I haven't read about it or attempted it yet, but I'm assuming I'll use an
associate table, the same way I would in a desktop app? Anyone done this in
a web app (using 2016).

Susan H.