[AccessD] Combo box not displaying 6 numbers

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Mar 10 08:35:36 CST 2017

I designed it that way before I realized the number of records there would
be. I may not be necessary to have it there. But I am unsure how the user
will be using the data.

The data is imported from other sources - they are calls into a call center.
The combo box contains a case number. If the call refers to a case that's
not there

Normally, it should not necessary to do any editing as the calls are
imported and summarized in a report. But if a call references a case number
that's not in the system, the user would enter that case data manually on
the case form and then select that case from the combo box on the calls
form.

But your question makes me rethink this,  I'll have to ask the user how
they'd prefer it.

Thanks