[AccessD] SQLLite

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:28:00 CST 2019

Is anyone in the group actively using SQLLite?  I am edging into a role
where I will need to select a database engine - for use cataloging and
analyzing objects in the game Morrowind, for use around (but not inside
of) OpenMW, a Morrowind engine rewrite. Note that I am not on the open
source coding team that is rewriting the Morrowind game engine, I am
proposing an addon to the efforts already well under way.

SQLLite seems appropriate given the small size of the data. SQLLite
seems to be used everywhere for smallish databases, and this seems to be
smallish data.

Just looking for wisdom on SQLLite, ease of use (or lack thereof), Power
of the engine for storage and analysis of the data etc.