[AccessD] SQLLite

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jan 8 04:57:10 CST 2019

It's SQLite, not SQLLite :-)

Yes, I use it.  It's an extremely easy to use , powerful but lightweight engine which just uses
one DLL.  And it's VERY widely used.

Highly recommended.  Very fast storage and analysis witth aopropriate use of keys and

Worth reading:

https://www.sqlite.org/whentouse.html

https://www.sqlite.org/about.html

It would be well worth your time to download SQLite and SQLiteStudio and have a play.

https://sqlitestudio.pl/index.rvt