[dba-SQLServer] [dba-sqlserver] Access BE tables - migrate to SQL2005

pcs at azizaz.com pcs at azizaz.com
Sun Sep 30 08:40:15 CDT 2007

Using the SQL Server migration assistant for Access I've
migrated the BE Db OK.
I have a warning message for a number of field names that
have this in common: they all start with a digit,
for example 2ndEvent; 95Feb; etc.

The message reads:
SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access Warning message:
Identifier name might cause problems
Column '95Feb' has a name that might cause problems for the
Access application to function correctly against SQL Server.

Do I need to be concerned enough to change to field names?
And why?

Regards
Borge