[dba-SQLServer] Sayonara

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 9 17:30:20 CDT 2016

Not sure if we ever really chatted on here but I am sure you have helped me
along with others here, I am not sure I would have the knowledge that I
possess without you and the others on here...I am so sorry to hear your
news, I am sure you will be truly missed here, one can only hope that your
physicians are wrong and you have much longer, I really don't know what
else to say, but whatever happens and how ever long we all have I am sure
that you will be remembered greatly by the people here.

Paul