[dba-SQLServer] Sayonara

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Oct 9 17:59:32 CDT 2016

Bloody Hell Arthur,

That is news you never want to hear about yourself (or anyone you know).   I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the help you have provide me (and everyone on these lists) over the years.  Your insights and experience have been deeply valuable.

Whilst we have never met in person, I find that all of folks on these lists become like friends (or at least colleagues) over the years and you care about what happens to them.

You will be missed Arthur.