[dba-Tech] Powerpoint question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 3 17:55:28 CST 2003

On 3 Nov 2003 at 14:36, John Bartow wrote:

> I haven't used the HTML export thingie but that sounds quite
> dramaticly improved and of course I think the VBA is a newer version,
> haven't use dit though.

The HTML export in 2K is actually quite nice, although I never used
it PPT97. It helped me impress my boss and quite a few other senior
managers at work last week. I had to export several slide shows to
HTML to get different background images so I could combine several
shows into one.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.