[dba-Tech] Not boolean, but what?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Nov 3 18:40:22 CST 2003

About the time I left for SLC or while I was there, there was a thread on one of the lists (I think AccessD, with the Spam Filter thread) in which a special kind of filter was talked about. Someone posted a site where we could type in an email address and it would turn it into alt characters. I thought I kept the post, but I can't find it. A word was used either in that posting, or another in a similar thread, and I can't remember that word to hunt for it in the archives. Somebody know what I'm talking about? I need that URL.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net