[dba-Tech] Recent List Changes

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Oct 26 09:05:17 CST 2003

Tina,

Glad to have you on the list.  Sometimes a great contribution is just saying
"hi, this list is great".  We all need to hear that sometimes.

I found this list in about August, 1997.  Newly unemployed, and living down
in Mexico, I needed someplace where I could go get help getting back into
Access after a couple of years doing C controller stuff.  I learned a ton,
and met a slew of great people including a certain Mr. Mark Breen of Clane
Ireland who hired me to come over to Ireland and help one of his clients for
a couple of months.

Six years later I'm still learning something every day from this list, and
meeting new people that I can call friends.

This list is the best!

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com