[dba-Tech] VxD errors (Cross-posted to dba and dba-Tech)

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 05:13:44 CDT 2004

Can anyone recommend a good tool for solving a VxD error on W98, preferably
free? It's happening on a couple of laptops as they close down - goes to
Windows splash, waits a couple of seconds then blue screen with a VxD error.
Any suggestions welcome. There are a number of debugging tools which come up
on the net when searching on this subject, but I'd like a recommendation.

I've cross-posted to dba and dba-tech to pick up as many suggestions as
possible, but it'd be good if you could reply either to dba-Tech or direct
to me, as I'm conscious it's not an Access issue.

Thanks.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk