[dba-Tech] Run-time error '91'

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Wed Aug 11 15:53:05 CDT 2004

Firstly the obvious things - run spybot and a virus scan, just to make sure.
If they come up blank, and you have the original installation cd's, go to
help/detect and repair and fix the problem... might also be worth
downloading the latest service pack for office (sp3 for both 2k and 2003),
and the latest extra fixes too.

I've found that running diskclean and defragging the drive cures a hell of a
lot of office problems too.

HTH

Jon