[dba-Tech] Calculator

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Sep 2 10:11:03 CDT 2004

download http://www.wolfwares.com/MoveWindows.exe

It's a little utility that I wrote for my brother.  He used to use multiple monitors, now he only runs one.  Some programs in 'normal view' would go off screen, so he used this utility to find the window, and 'move' it so that it was on screen.  When he would close the windows, they would save the new settings.

Give it a whirl.

Drew