[dba-Tech] Norton Ghost 9/Systemworks 2005 (was: Replace Hard Drive)

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:16:25 CST 2005

John,

I've been using Norton SystemWorks Pro 2003 for about three years;
ever since I bought 3 copies on Ebay for $6.45 each. I had heard some
not-so-good things about Norton AV 2004 and its
installation/registration/copy-protection scheme on Pournelle's site.

Have you taken a look at Gibson's SpinRite 6. Good stuff, Maynard.

Steve Erbach