[dba-Tech] VPN/Remote Control

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Mar 18 10:46:39 CST 2005

Jim,
Thanks,
I'll check out the licensing issues with their support then.

John,

I pretty sure that it's $30 for both sides of a connection. And what you
described as far as licensing sounds similar to licensing from Famatech for
Radmin. I could log onto several servers, a production workstation from my
desktop at the office, and log on to all of the above from home.

The company that I worked for at the time had a 20 user license and there
were only about 8 of us using Radmin. The network manager took care of all
licensing, so I'm not really up to speed on the ins and outs of their
licensing policy.