[dba-Tech] Tivo like object but not as smart

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Nov 15 11:49:52 CST 2005

Agree. I always say if you want something that's going to be around for
along time get a Sony. My old neighbor was a repair dud at a Audio/Video
store and told me Sony and Mitsubishi were the brands that he saw the least.

I have a 13" Trinitron from 1984 that works like a champ. My Sony
Min-component audio system is going on 15 years and hopefully my 32"
Trinitron will last as long. I haven't had any issues with any Sony computer
hardware either. I recently bought the Sony DRU-810A DVD burner. It can use
any of the myriad of DVD formats.

My non-Sony DVD player is jerking me around already and its only 2 years old
:o(

The Sony Music CD root kit issue was sure a slap in the face though!