[dba-Tech] COmputer Cases

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:16:30 CST 2006

ExtremeTech just updated their "build it" specifications for a mediacenter PC.

The chose a Silverstone case you can get at Newegg.com or
Tigerdirect.com among other places.....

I just have a regular desktop PC connected to my big TV and I am
thinking that it makes too much noise. I should look at building my
own mediacenter system to replace it.

Keep us posted as to what you end up doing will ya?

GK