[dba-Tech] Norton Antivirus Activation

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 07:53:52 CST 2006

On 3/16/06, Scott Marcus <marcus at tsstech.com> wrote:
> My experience with MS-AS is that it removes the stuff it finds, which
> I've never been able to get Spybot and Adaware to do correctly. I don't
> stick all my eggs into one basket either. I leave MS-AS running and run
> the other 2 freebies periodically (monthly/bimonthly).

I've never had an issue with Spybot or Ad-Aware not removing something
it found. I have however, had issues with MS-AS not finding a bunch of
stuff and having to go back behind it with Spybot / Ad-Aware to finish
purging.

Those two, combined with Hijack-This, have not failed me yet.
--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein