[dba-Tech] Foot switches / controls

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Thu Sep 28 08:37:54 CDT 2006

John,
how about this:
- phase 1: have the existing switch start a slow ramp-up controlled by the
microcontroller.
- phase 2: add some manual switches which define ramp-up and final speed.
- then I would build an own pedal either with LEDs and phototransistors or
two coils and the pedal moving a ferrit core thus increasing/decreasing the
transfer between coils. one coil having a simple oscillator, the other
charging a C, and you  measure the dc with your controller

Lembit