[dba-Tech] Foot switches / controls

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 28 08:49:29 CDT 2006

Yea, I am going with the current setup, just using pwm to change the duty
cycle over time (a couple of seconds) to "ramp up" the speed.  In the end
that will be good enough in any case. In fact his car has a reverse, "low
speed" and a "high speed" in the gear stick so there are in fact two
different forward speeds now.  The variable foot switch is just a "down the
road" thing.  I like to have my ducks lined up before I get to the point of
needing the ducks.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting