[dba-Tech] DOS 6.22 help

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:08:15 CST 2007

Thanks, Gustav. I'm playing around with various approaches. The
bootdisk.comadvice provided by Jon Tydda is excellent. It's a great
resource to know
about and I recommend that all listers visit it at least briefly, just to
know what's there.

The first quote was from a really good movie called "Things to Do in Denver
When You're Dead", starring Andy Garcia. The quote was from the mouth of
Treat Williams, in my opinion one of the most under-rated actors around. He
did a fantastic role in "Prince of the City" and topped it in "Things to Do
in Denver" in his role as Critical Bill. Never to be forgotten is Steve
Buscemi (c.f. Fargo and this pic and The Sopranos, and if you bother to read
the credits, you'll even notice that he directed a bunch of Sopranos
episodes).

A.