[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook Junk Folder Filter

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 26 08:09:35 CDT 2007

I wish the junk mail filter worked a little better.  I get the SAME junk
mail (pictures of adobe and such) day after day from various sources.  The
only thing I can do is place the SENDER on a "do not allow" list.  What
about the content?  All in all the built-in junk filter is very bad.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting