[dba-Tech] External Hard Drive

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:33:57 CDT 2007

Some of the USB Hubs have an external power supply. With a 7 port hub
perhaps there isn't enough power in the USB line itself to keep it
active when not in use verses the previous one that had only 4 ports?
Perhaps a 7 port hub that has an external power supply would not
exhibit that problem?  Just a guess.

GK