[dba-Tech] Problem After New MoBo Installed

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Oct 14 13:18:47 CDT 2007

When I replaced mine, the repair install didn't fix it, I had to format and
start again...

A word of advice here, if you have two drives that are the same size and
near enough the same serial number, disconnect the one with all your music
and movie files on before you format the wrong one... You probably all heard
the "argh!" when I realised...

Jon