[dba-Tech] Norton!

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Feb 1 14:27:55 CST 2008

Well, please let me know what you find out.  Norton used to be the Cadillac
of AV.  Then they ran into some speed bumps.  If the 2008 suite is good,
doesn't hog resources, doesn't cause things to slow down, doesn't prevent
things from running that should - maybe I give it a try again.

Problem is, of course, with AVG, updates are free.  Norton wants $$.
Although I actually don't think I ever paid for Norton in all the years I
used it because they're always giving it away.  So every year instead of
renewing my subscription, I'd go out and another free (after rebates) one.
just like this year.

I think 2005 was the last one I got.

Rocky