[dba-Tech] From a reader -- has lost Outlook unread mail folder

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:04:03 CDT 2009

John, thanks -- my Outlook is trashed and I haven't used it in months, so I
don't even remember what goes where. :)

There's a default search folder that highlights unread messages -- I'm sure
that's what she's referring to. My guess is that you can delete it or
somehow disable it and then it's no longer visible. Just guessing though.

Susan H.