[dba-Tech] Safari

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:44:36 CDT 2010

I just downloaded and installed the latest Safari browser, after reading an
eWeek review. Apple claims it's the fastest browser currently available. I
don't have every browser installed, but I'm running Chrome and Safari side
by side and doing eyeball-comparisons of their page-load speed, and Safari
is winning by an eyeball-perceptible margin. Not yet enough to persuade me,
more research required, but it looks promising. FireFox stole me from IE,
then Chrome stole me from FireFox, and possibly Safari might steal me from
Chrome. The jury is still out.

Arthur