[dba-Tech] Safari

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 08:57:00 CDT 2010

Hi Arthur,

I had a similar journey IE - FF - Chrome.  But now I am back to FF as some
sites do not work so well on Chrome and the problem is it takes me a few
hours to realise that it is Chrome that is wrong.

I recently made some speed tweeks to FF that I came across on twitter.  Some
say they are great, but I cannot say yes or no.  I do know that I like FF a
lot.

Interestingly, I cannot log int to twitter right now as it says it is "Over
capacity".

Mark