[dba-Tech] Google := Gobble?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Aug 20 10:07:47 CDT 2011

Rocky,
I know my son-in-law gets benefit from it.  He is a specialized
head-hunter, a recruiter for high-tech, high-priced, positions - some
contract, some permanent.  He makes great use of the connections he has
on LinkedIn.
I have enjoyed the connections I've made.  Haven't yet had a monetary
professional benefit from being 'linked.'  But, my university groups are
on there and I certainly benefit from the interaction.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787