[dba-Tech] Tim Cook vs. Steve Jobs

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:20:44 CDT 2012

Stuart,

I am planning to port one particular app to Android. Other horses in the
barn can wait. But one particular app, whose user currently lugs a notebook
from station to station in various factories (he's a safety assessment
engineer, and I wrote the app for him), could profit immensely by carrying
a tablet rather than a laptop. There's a microscopic market for the app,
but I know it inside out, and it's mostly arithmetic, so it won't be too
tough to port, I think.
A.