[dba-Tech] mobile SQLs (Re: Tim Cook vs. Steve Jobs)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:52:45 CDT 2012

As I see my technical career being slowly buried, I'm trying to find
something new to latch on to -- I'm considering buying one of the smart
phones and learning enough about the mobile SQLs to write about them. As
such -- any recommendations? Seems like the best segue for me, but I'm open
to suggestions.

Susan H.