[dba-Tech] Linux equivalent of Office 2013?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Jul 24 21:54:06 CDT 2012

Mark,

You say that you find criticism of Microsoft products disappointing and that you generally feel Microsoft delivers good/super products, but, I'm just curious - have you ever really used any of the alternatives or considered what reasons some people choose the alternative over Microsofts offerings?

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen