[dba-Tech] SPAM filter for Windows SBS 2011

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 13 15:25:16 CST 2013

Hi Stuart

Yes, and you are a decent guy, and I guess your clients know because they know you personally. That's makes a - or rather the - difference.

/gustav

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 13-02-13 22:08 >>>
Yep, I *can* read any message sitting in any IMAP/POP3 mailbox of any of the clients I host.

I *can* also see read any of my clients SMTP email that has passed through the spam filter
service in the last 30 days.

So can any other ISP, but we have more important things to do.

 --
Stuart