[dba-Tech] SPAM filter for Windows SBS 2011

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 13 16:11:44 CST 2013

Hi Gustav:

It is hardly that I do not trust a company like Google, it is just the
realization that if you are not paying for a product then you are the
product.

When, I was still in the business and was working with many banks and
trading houses all their correspondence was done through encrypted VPNs Some
using a proprietary 512 bit double encryption system...far beyond the
capabilties of any person or government to de-encrypt...today at least.
(Talk about paranoid) They took no chances that private and personal
information would be open to the general public or some third-party mail
distributor. While within their institutions there was no employee access to
such clients as Facebook or GMail period...for obvious reasons.

I also worked for CSIS, the Canadian version of the US CIA, through the
provincial government and they were even more paranoid.

Needless to say, all their mail services were in house.

As the old saying goes, "If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to
fear."