[dba-Tech] Dual monitors Windows 8

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Jul 31 06:53:46 CDT 2013

Jon,

I'm completely with you on this.  Keyboard shortcuts just save me so
much time and avoid wasted motions.

Going through the page, whose link you provided, I ran across one that I
don't recognize and don't know how to implement.  In the list of
Win-logo combinations is one for displaying the system properties dialog
box.  It calls for the Win-logo + Pause.  I have no idea what that is
supposed to mean.  Do you?

Thanks,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields