[dba-Tech] Migration to Linux

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jun 11 02:13:27 CDT 2013

 Hi Gustav, Jim and Hans --

> You are making too wide conclusions or assumptions
> from my short answer to Jim's original question
Yes.

> I love my home country, but it seems quite true
> that danes (and scandinavians in general) like to play it safe.
I'd say  that "danes and (scandinavians in general)" like to make and use "solid" (firm, lasting, reliable...) things - and making "solid" things is quite different from "playing safe" IMO.
And that sentence above is my general observation - it has nothing related to " 'MS Windows vs. Linux' great debates"....

-- Shamil

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:26 AM +02:00 from "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>:
>Hi Jim and Hans
>
>It's not so. It's not black/white or blue/yellow. We do have a vivid Linux community.
>You are making too wide conclusions or assumptions from my short answer to Jim's original question.
>
>/gustav

<<< skipped >>>