[dba-Tech] Ban unsolicited ads from the Net

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 11 14:40:38 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur:

The trouble is if the internet ever becomes regulated and filtered to the point where we do not have all these unsavory businesses it will not be the internet any more. Right now the DRM folks are trying to limit, control and monetize everything, allow stiff penalties to all who do not pay and limit the ability, of those punished, to seek legal redress. If this DRM policy was to benefit the artists, it would be palatable but it appears to just be an attempt to entrench corporate supply chains and monopolies.