[dba-Tech] Gmail Labs

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:57:42 CST 2015

Arthur,

I like the idea of seeing the list of messages while viewing one. I've been
using Gmail for so long that I've gotten used to it...BUT, I still like the
Outlook/Thunderbird list view with message view.

One thing that I wish the labs would come up with is a way to change the
default notification sound for Google Chat messages. It's so faint I often
miss it. I'd like to see a way to change that sound...and its volume. You
haven't seen anything like that, have you?

--
Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI